Rumor and Hearsay

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Redemption

"How the fuck did you find me..." she demanded in a hushed tone, "Why are you fucking here?".

"The doesn't really matter much at this point, does it?" He responds, quietly.

Her fists are clenched at her side, the jeans she wears hugs every inch of her legs, the white of her shirt offset by the angry red of her face. "Why the fuck are you here Samuel?" she demands again.

"For everything that ever happened, for all the times I have, and could have said sorry, I'm here to trade you all that pain I caused..." his voice trails off as he looks into her honey brown eyes. "I'm here for redemption."

His perfectly polished shoes were accented by cuffed black slacks that sported grey-blue pinstripes, powerful creases led to a bright silver belt buckle which closed a black leather belt around his waist. A blue designer shirt was tucked into those slacks, closed around his neck by a black, skinny tie.  All of this encompassed by a flat, black suit jacket.

"Not this again, that is all the past dammit, I'm not going to sit around for your drama anymore, I've been gone for a long time," she hisses, "just forget everything and let it go, you've done enough already."

He takes a few steps closer to her, as she, one back, "Then set me free...please...this is all I can give you, all I could ever give you."

Reaching into the left breast of the jacket, he pulls out a pistol, FN Five-Seven, their eyes meet again, "Please set me free..." he whispers as he hands her the pistol. He kneels in front of her, and reaching into the right breast pocket, pulls out a sealed envelope and sets it onto the ground.



No comments:

Post a Comment